Free Travel Pass
When booking your ticket online please do not select the adult fare ticket. Please select the free travel pass option.
** Free Travel Pass Holders MUST be in possession of their Travel Pass to give to Driver on boarding the Coach. If you do not have your travel pass with you, you will be charged the applicable fare.**
Citylink is pleased to announce that we accept the Free Travel Pass (FTP) on all routes:
- Route No. 760 Galway - Dublin Airport eireagle
- Route No. 761 Galway - Dublin City & Airport Express
- Route No. 712 Limerick - Dublin Airport eireagle
- Route No. 763 Galway - Dublin Airport Commuter Serving Galway, Oranmore, Loughrea, Athlone, Moate, Kinnegad, Kilbeggan, Enfield, Dublin City, Dublin Airport.
- Route No. 251 Galway - Limerick - Cork - Cork Airport
- Route No. 923 Galway - Clifden
Passengers with FTP cards can reserve and guarantee travel for a specific departure time by using our online booking facility, contacting our call-centre or calling to our travel centres.
To book an FTP ticket online, do not put anything under Adult, Student, Child etc, go straight to FREE TRAVEL PASS and from the dropdown menu select 1 if one person travelling or 2 if two persons travelling but must be covered on the same pass. If there are two persons travelling with two separate passes, then you need to make two separate reservations. We strongly recommend passengers reserve their seat in advance, especially when travelling to the airport.
A person must be 16 years or older to accompany a Free Travel Pass holder and only if the FTP card allows
. Children accompanying a Free Travel Pass holder must make a seperate reservation on our website at www.citylink.ie
. Children up to 14 years old must purchase a child fare and 14+ must purchase a student or standard fare as applicable. Tickets may also be purchased directly from the driver subject to availability.
Please note when boarding the coach you must present your valid FTP card.