** Free Travel Pass Holders MUST be in possession of their Travel Pass to give to Driver on boarding the Coach. If you do not have your travel pass with you, you will be charged the applicable fare.**
Citylink is pleased to announce that we are accepting the Free Travel Pass (FTP) on our Galway - Dublin City & Airport Non-Stop Express and eireagle.com services and our Limerick - Dublin Airport eireagle.com services:
• Route No. 760 Galway - Dublin Airport eireagle
• Route No. 761 Galway - Dublin City & Airport Express
• Route No. 712 Limerick - Dublin Airport eireagle
Citylink also continues to accept the Free Travel Pass (FTP) on the following routes:
• Route No. 763 Galway - Dublin Airport Commuter Serving Galway, Oranmore, Loughrea, Athlone, Moate, Kinnegad, Kilbeggan, Enfield, Dublin City, Dublin Airport.
• Route No. 251 Galway - Limerick - Cork - Cork AIrport
• Route No. 923 Galway - Clifden
Passengers with FTP cards can reserve and guarantee travel for a specific departure time by using our online booking facility, contacting our call-centre or calling to our travel centres. Please note a reservation fee of €3 per passenger per journey applies. This fee does not apply to passengers who walk-up to the coach without a reservation however seats are subject to availability. We strongly recommend passengers reserve their seat in advance, especially when travelling to the airport.
Please note when boarding the coach you must present your valid FTP card.
In line with Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection requirements details of your pass and PPS number will be recorded by the driver.